[mvapich-discuss] mpirun_rsh error in topology.c line 684

Jonathan Perkins perkinjo at cse.ohio-state.edu
Tue Jan 29 10:55:39 EST 2013

On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 04:55:41PM +0900, rocahn at gmail.com wrote:
> OS : centos 6.3
> version : mvapich2 1.8.1
> compiler : gcc, gfortran
>
> I run cpi program in example.
> $mpirun_rsh -np 1 localhost cpi
>
> in centos 5.7, following error is occurred and not executed.

<snip>

> in centos 6.3, following message is occurred and executed.

> * along with the output from the hwloc-gather-topology.sh script.
>
> how can i fix this?

Thanks for your report.  Can you provide the output of uname -a?  We can
try to reproduce this on our machines using a similar setup.

It may also help if you can try downloading and installing hwloc-1.5 to
see if lstopo fails as well.

http://www.open-mpi.org/software/hwloc/v1.5/downloads/hwloc-1.5.tar.gz

--
Jonathan Perkins