[mvapich-discuss] Sandy Bridge - FDR settings?

sreeram potluri potluri at cse.ohio-state.edu
Sun Jan 13 16:18:14 EST 2013

Dr. Bende,

The configure option corresponding to the interface Dr.Panda has suggested
is

--with-device=ch3:mrail

More information about configuring this interface is available in this
section of our userguide

http://mvapich.cse.ohio-state.edu/support/user_guide_mvapich2-1.9a2.html#x1-100004.4

To take advantage of both ports on the FDR HCA, please use the runtime
parameter MV2_NUM_PORTS=2. More information on multi-rail configurations is
available in this section of our userguide.

http://mvapich.cse.ohio-state.edu/support/user_guide_mvapich2-1.9a2.html#x1-610006.12

Sreeram Potluri

On Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 3:35 PM, Dhabaleswar Panda <panda at cse.ohio-state.edu