[mvapich-discuss] Sandy Bridge - FDR settings?

Dr. Attila Bende bende at itim-cj.ro
Sun Jan 13 13:41:53 EST 2013

Dear MVAPICH Developers

We have built an IBM cluster with Sandy Bridge Intel Processors and FDR
infiniband (with dual port) network based on Mellanox network adapters.
I would like to ask, which settings is the optimal one for this kind of
system when I would like to compile the mvapich2 package from source code
For example: --with-device=ch3:nemessis:ib looks correct?

Thanks in advance
Attila

--
Dr. Bende Attila (PhD)
Senior Researcher I

Molecular and Biomolecular Physics Department
National Institute for R&D of Isotopic and Molecular Technologies
Str. Donath nr.65-103, C.P.700
Cluj-Napoca, R-400293, Romania
Phone:+40-264-584037, ext 194, Fax: +40-264-420042
e-mail: bende at itim-cj.ro, attlbende at gmail.com
Web: http://www.itim-cj.ro/~bende
     http://www.researcherid.com/rid/A-6539-2008