[mvapich-discuss] problem on mvapich2-1.8.1 checkpoint/restart with BLCR

Suja Ramachandran sujaram at igcar.gov.in
Fri Feb 15 04:45:03 EST 2013

Hi,

I have trouble  building mvapich2-1.9a2. I am configuring it  with

./configure --with-device=ch3:mrail --with-rdma=gen2
--disable-ckpt-aggregation  --disable-rdma-cm --enable-ckpt
--with-blcr=/usr/local --enable-g=all --enable-error-messages=all
--enable-shared --with-file-system=nfs --enable-xrc
--prefix=/share/apps/mvapich2-1.9a2

It's giving errors:
configure: checking checkpoint aggregation components
checking for library containing fuse_new... no
configure: error: fuse library not found

I don't have FUSE library installed.. Why is it checking for checkpoint
aggregation components even after giving the option
--disable-ckpt-aggregation ?

thanks and regards,
suja