[mvapich-discuss] Hello World, MPI-3.0 and mpi_f08

Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) jsquyres at cisco.com
Tue Dec 17 09:48:00 EST 2013

There have been a few presentations showing the latest MPI-3 status of various MPI implementations; the latest was at the SC trade show a month ago (I don’t know if those slides are online).

FWIW, the upcoming OMPI 1.7.4 release has all of MPI-3 except the new one-sided stuff (to include the shared memory stuff, which is directly related to the new MPI-3 one-sided stuff).  I think pretty much all MPI’s are pretty close to first / nominal “full" MPI-3 implementations these days — full / optimized implementations will happen over time.