[mvapich-discuss] OSU MPI one-sided micro-benchmark typo (?)

Jeff Hammond jeff.science at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 08:29:52 EST 2013

Unlike MPI_Send though, I don't think zero-byte RMA has any effect
because RMA comm routines are, by design, non-synchronizing.  It's
perfectly reasonable to test it though from the standpoint of software
overhead and to make sure the trivial case is correct.  Not all
implementations handle count=0 properly.

Jeff