[mvapich-discuss] wrapping calls to polling functions in MVAPICH2

Jeff Hammond jeff.science at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 15:55:19 EDT 2013

polling and profiling are different things.  your example is for
profiling and PMPI is the right way to do that.  you should avoid
reinventing the wheel and look at mpiP, TAU, etc. though.

if you want to implement asynchrony via polling, then it would help if
you gave a clear example of what you want in that respect.

jeff