[mvapich-discuss] Potential Bug(s) with mvapich2-1.8

David M. Race dr.david.race at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 13:02:41 EDT 2012

I ran with the following configurations:

mpiexec.hydra -machinefile ./hostfile -np 64 ./mpibench FAILED
mpiexec.hydra -machinefile ./hostfile -np 64 -genv MV2_IBA_HCA mlx4_1
-genv MV2_NUM_HCAS 1 ./mpibench         PASSED
mpiexec.hydra -machinefile ./hostfile -np 64 -genv MV2_IBA_HCA mlx4_0
-genv MV2_NUM_HCAS 1 ./mpibench         PASSED

Regards

*Dr. David Race*
Appro International, Inc.
4200 Research Forest Drive, Suite 400