[EXTERNAL] Re: [mvapich-discuss] MVA1.9a --enable-cuda with ch3:socks compile errors

Jonathan Perkins perkinjo at cse.ohio-state.edu
Wed Oct 24 11:09:18 EDT 2012

I have the following on my desktop (no ib hardware)...
[jperkins at jonathan mvapich2]$ yum list installed 'libib*'
Loaded plugins: langpacks, presto, refresh-packagekit
updates/metalink                                         |  18 kB     00:00
updates                                                  | 4.7 kB     00:00
updates/primary_db                                       | 6.5 MB     00:00
updates/group_gz                                         | 435 kB     00:00
Installed Packages
libibumad.x86_64                          1.3.7-2.fc17                   @fedora
libibumad-devel.x86_64                    1.3.7-2.fc17                   @fedora
libibverbs.x86_64                         1.1.6-2.fc17                   @fedora