[mvapich-discuss] DAPL_MISMATCH error

Hoot Thompson hoot at ptpnow.com
Fri Oct 5 11:02:22 EDT 2012

You're right, the prior problem I had was indeed network related. This
problem has some of the same error characteristics but it's not proceeded by
the getaddrinfo error. Let me set the stage, this is actually a system of
four virtualized environments including virtualized IB (SR-IOV). The test
works fine between two of the VMs but not between the other two. All VMs
should be set up identically but something is obviously different. So if I
understand correctly the DAPL_MISMATCH message is not coming out of your
code. Any idea where it might be coming from?

Thanks as always for your help

Hoot