[mvapich-discuss] mvapich2-1.9a2 configure error...

Evren Yurtesen IB eyurtese at abo.fi
Fri Nov 9 08:30:41 EST 2012

I am trying to configure mvapich2 with the following options:

./configure --prefix=/export/modules/apps/mvapich2/1.9a2/gnu
--enable-fast=all,O3 --enable-shared --enable-mpe --with-pmi=slurm
--with-pm=no --with-valgrind=$VALGRIND_INCLUDE

The end result is:

checking for malloc in -lefence... no
checking for strstr... yes
checking target system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
checking for javah in user's PATH... not found
checking for javah in user's PATH... not found
configure: WARNING:  Invalid JNI include dir, exit!
configure: WARNING: SLOG2SDK: No sub-package has been configured
MPE2:  "src/misc" "src/callstack" "src/logging" "src/wrappers"
"src/graphics" "src/collchk" "src/slog2sdk" have been configured
configure: ===== done with src/mpe2 configure =====
checking size of OPA_ptr_t... 8
checking the sizeof MPI_Offset... 8
checking whether the Fortran Offset type works with Fortran 77... yes
checking whether the Fortran Offset type works with Fortran 90... yes
configure: creating ./config.lt
config.lt: creating libtool
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: error: conditional "WANT_RDYNAMIC" was never defined.
Usually this means the macro was only invoked conditionally.
-bash-4.1$

I could install 1.9a version earlier with the same options. I am not sure
why configure is giving this error. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Evren