[mvapich-discuss] osu_bw, osu_bibw hang

Devendar Bureddy bureddy at cse.ohio-state.edu
Wed Feb 29 17:18:17 EST 2012

Hi Uday

We received a similar kind of report with older Mellanox IB cards
(InfiniHost III) after MVAPICH2-1.8a2 release. We fixed it in the
development branch and this will be available in MVAPICH2-1.8RC1 in
few weeks.

Can you apply the attached patch to 1.8a1 or 1.8a2 and see if this
resolves the issue?  Please apply the patch using "patch -p0 <
diff.patch" at top level of mvapich2 source code directly and rebuild
the library.

-Devendar