[mvapich-discuss] Error in Executing GAMESS with MPE

Krishna Kandalla kandalla at cse.ohio-state.edu
Wed Feb 8 17:57:38 EST 2012

Hi Vaibhav,
          Thank you for your post. Could you please indicate which
version of MVAPICH2 you are using currently?  We have verified that
some of the basic tests work fine with MPE support with both 1.7 and
latest 1.8a2 releases. If you are yet to try either of these versions,
please go ahead and give it a shot.

Thanks,
Krishna