[mvapich-discuss] MV2_IBA_HCA variable

Hari Subramoni subramon at cse.ohio-state.edu
Fri Dec 7 09:45:11 EST 2012

Hi Mahesh,

Glad to know that things are working fine for you. This feature is
available since the MVAPICH2-1.6-RC3 release made on 02/21/2011. Please
refer to our changelog available at the following link for more information
on which feature was made available with which release.

http://mvapich.cse.ohio-state.edu/download/mvapich2/changes-1.9.shtml

Thanks,
Hari.