[mvapich-discuss] MV2_IBA_HCA variable

Hari Subramoni subramon at cse.ohio-state.edu
Thu Dec 6 08:12:13 EST 2012

Hi Mahesh,

Your understanding of the parameter is correct. The version of MVAPICH2 you
are using is several years old. We would recommend that you upgrade to the
latest version MVAPICH2-1.9a2 or MVAPICH2-1.8.1 to take advantage of this
feature. Please let us know if you face any issues with the newer version
of the library.

Thanks,
Hari.