[mvapich-discuss] ScELA & Hydra

Rayson Ho raysonlogin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 14:44:41 EDT 2012

I greped the source for scela, but I could not find any references.
Can you tell me where the mpirun_rsh framework source code is located?

Thanks DK - and BTW I've read many of your papers.

Rayson

http://gridscheduler.sourceforge.net/

Scalable Grid Engine Support Program
http://www.scalablelogic.com/