[mvapich-discuss] Problems with migration in mvapich2-1.8rc1

Raghunath rajachan at cse.ohio-state.edu
Mon Apr 2 10:47:35 EDT 2012

Hi,

Thanks for posting this to the list.
It looks like you have configured MVAPICH2 with the QLogic PSM-CH3
interface.
Currently, the process Migration support in MVAPICH2 is available only with
the
OFA-IB-CH3 interface (--with-device=ch3:mrail --with-rdma=gen2)
for Mellanox IB adapters, which is also the default one.

Do let us know if you have additional questions on this.

Raghu