[mvapich-discuss] mpi.h

Devendar Bureddy bureddy at cse.ohio-state.edu
Wed Sep 21 13:22:27 EDT 2011

Hi Michael

The MVAPICH mpi.h is not compatible with MVAPICH2.  The include
directory should be there in --prefix installed path for MVAPICH2. If
it's not there, then there must be some problem with your
installation.  If you use appropriate mpicc, it should pick the
include path automatically.

$ install/bin/mpicc -show
gcc -I/home/bureddy/Merge/exp3/install/include
-L/home/bureddy/Merge/exp3/install/lib -lmpich -lopa -lmpl -lpthread
-lrdmacm -libverbs -libumad -ldl -lrt

it should pick the mpi.h from /home/bureddy/Merge/exp3/install/include
if you use above mpicc.

-Devendar