[mvapich-discuss] env-type command for mvapich2?

Jonathan Perkins perkinjo at cse.ohio-state.edu
Mon Sep 12 17:17:36 EDT 2011

Hi Niel.  I'm sorry but this type of option does not exist in mvapich2.
We may consider adding this type of option in a future release.  If
you'd like a list of the environment variables please take a look at the
userguide located at
http://mvapich.cse.ohio-state.edu/support/user_guide_mvapich2-1.7rc1.html.
The environmental variables are listed in sections 10 through 13.

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 4:07 PM, Niel Henriksen <niel.henriksen at utah.edu> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is there anyway to print the values of all the environmental variables used
> by mvapich2?  I think qlogic has some variable you can turn on to get this.
>
> Is there something similar for regular mvapich2?
>
> Thanks,
> --Niel

Jonathan Perkins
http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/~perkinjo