[mvapich-discuss] MPIDI_CH3I_CM_Init: Error initializing MVAPICH2 malloc library

Devendar Bureddy bureddy at cse.ohio-state.edu
Wed Sep 7 11:43:31 EDT 2011

Hi Gilles

Can you please share your configuration? This will help us to look in
for specific details of the issue.

Can you let us know what application your trying? If possible, can you
please try osu_alltoall located at
$PREFIX/libexec/osu-micro-benchmarks/osu_alltoall and see if you are
seeing same error

-Devendar