[mvapich-discuss] Problem building mvapich2-1.7

Jonathan Perkins perkinjo at cse.ohio-state.edu
Tue Oct 11 12:46:02 EDT 2011

Hello Mike,
Can you send me the full logs related to this build.  I would like to
see the rpmbuild command line used during this build.  Can you also
tell me which linux distribution that you're using to build this as
well as any other oddities that you may believe could be applicable in
reproducing this failure?  Thanks.

On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 12:16 PM, Mike Heinz <michael.heinz at qlogic.com> wrote:
> When building the version of mvapich2 shipped with OFED 1.5.4-rc1, I'm getting the following error message:
>
> /bin/sh ../libtool --finish /usr/mpi/gcc/mvapich2-1.7/lib/trace_rlog
> libtool: finish: invalid argument `/usr/mpi/gcc/mvapich2-1.7/lib/trace_rlog'
> make[2]: *** [INSTALL_LIBSO] Error 1
>
> Any ideas what might be causing this?
>

> This message and any attached documents contain information from QLogic Corporation or its wholly-owned subsidiaries that may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not read, copy, distribute, or use this information. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message.

Jonathan Perkins
http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/~perkinjo