[mvapich-discuss] I take it back, icc is affected too (RE: Still having problems building mvapich2 with non-gcc compilers)

Mike Heinz michael.heinz at qlogic.com
Wed Nov 30 13:06:31 EST 2011

Although it cropped up with a fortran program, not a C program:

configure:10890: ifort -i-dynamic -c   conftest.F >&5
conftest.F(3): error #5082: Syntax error, found END-OF-STATEMENT when expecting one of: ( % : . = =>
       choke me
conftest.F(3): error #6218: This statement is positioned incorrectly and/or has syntax errors.
       choke me
compilation aborted for conftest.F (code 1)
configure:10890: $? = 1
configure: failed program was: