[mvapich-discuss] MVPICH2 installcheck

Jonathan Perkins perkinjo at cse.ohio-state.edu
Mon Nov 14 12:24:48 EST 2011

On Mon, 2011-11-14 at 11:40 +0800, Tong Jun wrote:
> Hi MVPICH2 Supporter
>
> I have downloaded, built and installed the "mvapich2-1.7".
> When running the "make installcheck" command , the last
> two programs are failed with given below info.
> Can you tell me how to find the problem of the last two programs?

Hello Tong:
I was unable to reproduce your problem.  Can you provide the steps
you've used to build MVAPICH2 as well as any other steps you may have
done before `make installcheck'.

Based on my quick check.  `make installcheck' seems to not work unless
the binaries in the <prefix>/share/... directory has been built
manually.  It may be possible that when you're running make installcheck
without first doing this manual step that some previously built binaries
are being executed.  The reason I say this is because the error that you
are seeing seems to indicate that there is a version mismatch with the
librdmacm that is linked to the binary and the version of rdmacm that is
installed on the system.

--
Jonathan Perkins