[mvapich-discuss] GAMESS with MVAPICH

Jonathan Perkins perkinjo at cse.ohio-state.edu
Fri May 27 11:45:57 EDT 2011

This doesn't look like a problem with mvapich2 but perhaps the c shell
script syntax?  What is that .csh file?  I'm also not familiar with
molecule.inp.  If you can explain the environment and launching
procedure a bit more I'd be glad to try to help you debug this issue.

On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 10:15 AM, vaibhav dutt
<vaibhavsupersaiyan9 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am trying to run the quantum chemistry software GAMESS with MVAPICH2 1.6
> and when I execute a run, I am  getting the following error:
> ***itacvars.csh: "molecule.inp is not a supported MPI
> if: Expression Syntax.
> Can anybody tell me the reason for this error?
> Thanks

Jonathan Perkins
http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/~perkinjo