[mvapich-discuss] hang in mpi_comm_create

Krishna Kandalla kandalla at cse.ohio-state.edu
Mon Mar 7 15:31:47 EST 2011

Hi Dan,
       Thanks for reporting this issue. I have built mvapich2-1.6rc3
in the exact same way as you indicated and tried a few simple mpich2
test cases with MPI_Comm_Create and they seem to be working. We were
wondering if you have any  thoughts on how we could reproduce this
issue on our systems.  It will surely help if you could let us know
more about your application. Also, is there a specific reason why you
might require the -DRDMA_CM and/or the --enable-error flags?

Thanks,
Krishna