[mvapich-discuss] mpirun_rsh: Unable to get host entry

Champagne, Nathan J. (JSC-EV)[Jacobs Technology] nathan.j.champagne at nasa.gov
Sat Jul 23 09:44:16 EDT 2011

Thanks for the suggestions. We just changed from a Myrinet switch to a Mellanox switch. We think we need to create an interface for the new switch.

Thanks,
Nathan