[mvapich-discuss] a question

Devendar Bureddy bureddy at cse.ohio-state.edu
Sun Feb 27 12:21:57 EST 2011

Hi Xin

Thanks for reporting this. We will debug this issue and will get back to
you. Can you please give details for following. This might help us in
resolving this issue quickly

- In which application/program you have seen this issue?  If it is simple
MPI program you can send us the program.

- How often you are able to reproduce this issue?

- Did you tried any earlier versions of MVAPICH2 i.e RC2 and RC1.  If you
are able to reproduce this consistently, can you try with RC2 and RC1 also?

- Can you please give your configuration options you have used to compile
mvapich2  and run time environment variables used while running the program?

-Devendar