[mvapich-discuss] Time spent in MPI_Wait

vaibhav dutt vaibhavsupersaiyan9 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 17:10:57 EST 2011

Hi,

I am doing some profiling study on NAS benchmarks and I am trying to
determine time spent in various MPI calls
for  a particular rank. I am having some trouble in determining the time
spent in the routine MPI_Wait.
I am determining the rank by using struct status->MPI_SOURCE and using
MPI_Wtime(), I determine the time spent in
the MPI_Wait call. But, it' giving me some erratic values as being
different from the ones I am observing in the trace from
the profiling tool. Can anybody please help me with this.

Thanks.