[mvapich-discuss] mvapich2 1.7rc1 and 2GB transfers

Tibor Pausz pausz at th.physik.uni-frankfurt.de
Tue Aug 16 04:13:53 EDT 2011

Hi there

I have installed mvapich2 1.7rc1 with this configure options
./configure --enable-fc --enable-cxx --with-hwloc
--with-slurm=.../slurm/2.2.7 --with-rdma=gen2 --enable-shared
--enable-sharedlibs=gcc --with-xrc
Compiler Intel 11.1, Scientific Linux 5.5

Now im trying to transfer with MPI_Ssend arrays which are larger than
2GB, and a got the following message.
Warning! Rndv Receiver is expecting 0 Bytes But, is receiving 0 Bytes

After that the program just hangs. I have tried "int" and "long" as type
of argument "count". But I have allways the same warning.

Best regards,
Tibor