[mvapich-discuss] LIMIC_RX fail?

Jacques Pienaar jpienaar at purdue.edu
Tue Apr 12 12:18:22 EDT 2011

Hello Jonathan,

Yes it is. I was thinking it might be one of my processes dying but when I
use DDT it doesn't crash, but I still get this error message and the program
seems to have deadlocked. What is the best way to determine which versions
of MVAPICH2 and LiMIC2 is installed? It looks like MVAPICH2 version 1.6.

Best,

Jacques