[mvapich-discuss] Rank Placement in MVAPICH

Hari Subramoni subramon at cse.ohio-state.edu
Thu Apr 7 13:56:44 EDT 2011

Hi Vaibhav,

To get a block allocation just repeat n1 8 times then n2 8 times in your
hostfile. This will change the allocation to block.

1: n1
2: n1
..
8: n1
1: n2
2: n2
..
8: n2

Please refer to the MVAPICH2 userguide at the following link for more
information

http://mvapich.cse.ohio-state.edu/support/user_guide_mvapich2-1.6.html#x1-240005.2.1

Thx,
Hari.