[mvapich-discuss] clog2TOslog2 fails on MPI_Test

Devendar Bureddy bureddy at cse.ohio-state.edu
Fri Apr 1 10:49:37 EDT 2011

Hi Mark,

Thanks for using MVAPICH2.   MVAPICH2-1.4 is pretty old and since then we
have fixed lot of issues. Can you please try with our latest version (1.6)
of MVAPICH2. You can download it from :
http://mvapich.cse.ohio-state.edu/download/mvapich2/download.php

Please let us know if you see any issues with latest version.

-Devendar