[mvapich-discuss] Fail to run MPI program using MVAPICH2-1.5.1

Ting-jen Yen yentj at infowrap.com.tw
Tue Sep 28 11:45:31 EDT 2010

Hello,

   Thanks for your response.  I tried to recompile the whole thing
later, but removed "--enable-romio --with-file-system=lustre" options
in the ./configure line, (which I added since I thought might improve
the performance of the system which is using Lustre file system), and it
seems that the MPI program does work now. I guess I shouldn't touch the
options I don't understand very well.

Thanks.

Ting-jen

於 2010/9/28 下午 10:12, Jonathan Perkins 提到: