[mvapich-discuss] Regarding MVAPICH2 installation with already installed OFED stack

shraddha shraddhav at cdac.in
Thu Nov 11 01:33:59 EST 2010

Dear Sir/Madam,

             One of my application is not compiling with Intel-11 series +
OFED compiled MVAPICH2 compilers.

I have already installed Inel-10.1.025 compiler and I want to install
MVAPICH2-1.4.1 or MVAPICH2-1.5p1 package with it.

I am not getting what should I do -with-rdma option while applying :

./configure --prefix=/usr/mpi/intel/mvapich2-1.4.1 --with-rdma=gen2
--with-ib-include=/usr/include --with-ib-libpath=/usr/lib64
--enable-sharedlibs=gcc 'CC=icc -i-dynamic' 'CXX=icpc -i-dynamic' 'F77=ifort
-i-dynamic' 'F90=ifort -i-dynamic' CFLAGS=-D_XOPEN_SOURCE=600

I have heard udapl also, so I am not getting what should I do?? If I will
give above gen2 option will it be going to compile with OFED libraries??

Can you please guide me regarding this??

Your help will be greatly appreciated by me.

Regards,

Shraddha Desai

believed to be clean.