[mvapich-discuss] MPMD support

Dhabaleswar Panda panda at cse.ohio-state.edu
Thu Mar 18 16:56:20 EDT 2010

The latest MVAPICH2 1.4.1 release has the MPMD support. This version was
released on 03/12/10 and the release announcement contained information
about this support. The corresponding user guide indicates how to use this
support. Please feel free to download this version from the mvapich web
site and use this feature. Let us know if you experience any issues with
the MPMD support.

DK