[mvapich-discuss] MVAPICH1 Latency Tuning

Sayantan Sur surs at cse.ohio-state.edu
Thu Mar 11 10:58:22 EST 2010

Hi Hideyuki,

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 10:25 AM, Hideyuki Jitsumoto
<jitumoto at gsic.titech.ac.jp> wrote:
> Sayantan,
>
> Thank you for your reply.
> I'm sorry about unclear information about the application,
> because this application is our supercomputer user's.
>
> Then I need to ask the user the detail of this application.
> Probably I'll send you a correct information on Monday.

Looking forward to hearing from you after you get more information
from the user.

> I'm in flight 10 hours from now, then I'm sorry that I cannot send any
> information.
>
> # I wonder I saw you on a taxi toward MPI Forum ?

Yes! I thought the name sounded familiar :-) It was good meeting you
at the forum. Hope to meet you at future forums or on the sidelines of
ICS in Japan later this year.

Thanks.