[mvapich-discuss] Linking problems

Jonathan Perkins perkinjo at cse.ohio-state.edu
Tue Jun 22 10:58:31 EDT 2010

Hi, I just double checked and I don't see any explicit use of ld in
any of these wrapper scripts.  These should just be executing ifort
and icc directly for both the compilation and linking steps.  Can you
send some output displaying the commands?  Try adding the -show (or
the more extreme -echo) option when using mpif77 to get more verbose
information.

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 6:21 AM, J R Jones <j.jones at bath.ac.uk> wrote:
> Is there a way to configure mpif77 to use ifort for linking (and mpicc
> to use icc)?  It keeps defaulting to using ld and this is causing errors
> as they aren't entirely compatible.
>
> Many thanks
>
> Jess

Jonathan Perkins