[mvapich-discuss] IB driver not detected by MVAPICH on NERSC Carver machine

Jeff Hammond jhammond at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Jun 6 16:55:43 EDT 2010

The Carver machine at NERSC
(http://www.nersc.gov/nusers/systems/carver/config/) is almost
identical to the Fusion cluster at Argonne.  However, this machine
does not have /usr/lib64/librdmacm.so (or at least it is in the wrong
place), hence I cannot build MVAPICH2 (mvapich2-1.5rc1).  The closest
thing I can find is  /usr/lib64/libmlx4-rdmav2.so but I have no idea
if that is an equivalent library.

I attached the config.log from my first attempt.  Please ignore that
the prefix does not line up properly with the compilers that were
actually used.

Best,

Jeff

--