[mvapich-discuss] SGE+mvapich2 tight integration

Christian Guggenberger christian.guggenberger at rzg.mpg.de
Thu Jul 29 05:39:34 EDT 2010

On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 01:36:59PM -0500, Robert Soliday wrote:
> I have it working now. All I had to do was change mpirun_rsh.h from
> #define RSH_CMD		    "/usr/bin/rsh"
> #define RSH_CMD		    "/act/sge/mvapich2-1.5/rsh"
>
> This new rsh command is a wrapper script for qrsh. I then had to add
> every node into my .ssh/known_hosts file. I already had passwordless

but in that case you are still using 'ssh' underneath of qrsh. Tight integration
is still not ensured then. You could try the SGE builtins, instead: (qconf -mconf)

qlogin_command               builtin
qlogin_daemon                builtin
rlogin_command               builtin
rlogin_daemon                builtin