[mvapich-discuss] program hanged using mvapich with large number of processes

Weimin Wang wmwang at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 06:11:27 EST 2010

Hello, Dhabaleswar,
I have solved the problem following your advice. I recompiled mvapich2 with
gen2 option and could start 80 processes now. Thank you very much!

However, I got another questions. When I run the job in node73 which is a
node for user log-in, everything is fine. However, I got an error for other
nodes:

wmwang at node2:~/test> /data02/home/wmwang/test/mvapich2/bin/mpicc -o cpi
cpi.c
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lrdmacm

It may be due to that the librdmacm is not in publich directory for all
nodes. I have installed this libradmacm in the publich directory. Here is my
question: how could I add library directories for mvapich2?
Bests,
Weimin