[mvapich-discuss] build failure with --enable-xrc=yes

Hari Subramoni subramon at cse.ohio-state.edu
Tue Feb 23 21:59:33 EST 2010

Hi Tommi,

The error code indicates that the version of OFED you have installed
on your system does not have support for XRC.

Which version of OFED are you using? You can use 'ofed_info' command to
find this out. I don't recall off the top of my head in which ofed
version the support for XRC was introduced, but it's there for sure in
OFED-1.4.2.

http://www.openfabrics.org/downloads/OFED/ofed-1.4.2/OFED-1.4.2.tgz

Thx,
Hari.