[mvapich-discuss] Datatypes Error

Dhabaleswar Panda panda at cse.ohio-state.edu
Tue Dec 14 20:34:05 EST 2010

Jim,

Thanks for your report. We will take a look at it. Can you verify that
your application/testcase works with MPICH2 1.2.1p1 (not the latest MPICH2
1.3.1). MVAPICH2 1.6RC1 is based on MPICH2 1.2.1p1. If it is working with
MPICH2 1.2.1p1, we might be able to nail down the issue further and fix it
in the final release of MVAPICH2 1.6.

Thanks,

DK