[mvapich-discuss] install problem with mvapich2

=?GB2312?B?zfXuow==?= wangraying at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 09:50:51 EST 2010

Hi,all

I run a simple program using "mpirun_rsh -n 1 gh50  ./hello" and get the
following error message:

[ib_hca.c, 474] Error in get_hca_typeFatal error in MPI_Init: Other MPI
> error, error stack:
> MPIR_Init_thread(411): Initialization failed
> (unknown)(): Other MPI error
> MPI process (rank: 0) terminated unexpectedly on gh50
> Exit code -5 signaled from gh50

While using "mpirun -np 1 ./hello" and get this,

[ib_hca.c, 474] Error in get_hca_typeFatal error in MPI_Init: Other MPI
> error, error stack:
> MPIR_Init_thread(411): Initialization failed
> (unknown)(): Other MPI error
> rank 0 in job 6  gh50_47374   caused collective abort of all ranks
>   exit status of rank 0: killed by signal 9

So, Where is the problem?

Best Regards,

--
Rui Wang
Key Laboratory of Computing Systems and Architecture,