[mvapich-discuss] Uninstalling mvapich

abc def cannonjunk at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Apr 25 02:01:52 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to uninstall mvapich and install mpich instead, but I'm not sure I'm managing to remove it completely, because subsequent running on MPI software asks for libmpich.so.1.1 which I only find in the mvapich archive I downloaded.

I originally installed with the configuration command:
./configure --prefix=/usr/local/mpich --with-device=ch3:shm --enable-sharedlibs=gcc --with- pm=gforker

I think maybe it was mpd-based though, due to the space in "--with- pm".

I ran /usr/local/mpich/sbin/mpeuninstall which runs fine, and then did rm -rf /use/local/mpich

What else am I missing?

Thanks!

James