[mvapich-discuss] Reply to "Global Array Programing Issue on the MVAPICH2"

Dhabaleswar Panda panda at cse.ohio-state.edu
Wed Sep 23 08:54:27 EDT 2009

This reported issue has been resolved in the latest trunk version of
MVAPICH2 1.4. The fix will be a part of the MVAPICH2 1.4 final release.

Yutaka - Thanks for reporting the issue for your application and verifying
the fix. I am cc'ing this note to mvapich-discuss for everybody's
information about this fix.

Thanks,

DK