[mvapich-discuss]ibv_recv.c error

Dhabaleswar Panda panda at cse.ohio-state.edu
Fri Oct 23 08:14:42 EDT 2009

Looks like you are using the OFED stack (including the ofa-gen2 interface
of MVAPICH2) with QLogic adapter. This may not be stable or efficient.
You may check with your vendor regarding this.  For QLogic adapters, you
need to use the PSM interface to get the best performance. This support is
available starting from MVAPICH2 1.4 version. You can try the latest
MVAPICH2 1.4 version (RC2 or the trunk version). Please refer to the
MVAPICH2 user guide to determine how you can configure it for the PSM
interface. Let us know if you encounter any issue.

DK