Re: [mvapich-discuss] [mvapich-discuss] [mpich-discuss] mvapich 1.1 and multipath

Sergey sssmolniy at mail.ru
Sun Mar 8 17:11:43 EDT 2009

Hi
Thanks for answer
 It need for set specific route for specific source-dest. I study in post graduate and it parts of my scientific work.
 Can I take destLIDs for mpi sender process and exchange it to my specific destLIDs ? I assume it placed in enviroments ?
 Can MPI process use more than one LID to transmit message to destination rank or sender may use only one LID to transmit ?

 Sorry for my english language