[mvapich-discuss] compiling MVAPICH against GCC-4.3.3

Michael Rapson rpsmic001 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 01:45:01 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I am coming in at the end of a conversation between Atencio and
Jonathan discussing a problem compiling against GCC-4.3.3. I am also
compiling against GCC-4.3.3 and am running into the same issue with
the iostream.h header file (and I presume many similar files since
this is just a testcase). I am new to the MVAPICH mailing list and it
seems like a patch for the problem has been written, but it hasn't
made it onto
the archives of mvapich-discuss. Does someone have a copy of the patch
that they could send me or where else could I download it from?

I have been trying to install mvapich-1.1-2009-06-21. Is it likely
that the patch would have already been incorporated into the newer
daily tarballs?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Michael