[mvapich-discuss] MVAPICH and MOLCAS

Dhabaleswar Panda panda at cse.ohio-state.edu
Tue Jun 9 10:33:54 EDT 2009

Which version of MVAPICH are you using? Have you tested your application
with the latest MVAPICH 1.1 version - the version from 1.1 bugfix branch.
You can access it from MVAPICH download page. This version is also
available with OFED 1.4.1. The latest version includes a fix related to
unregistering stale memory registration. You can try your application with
this version and let us know whether it works or not.

Thanks,

DK