[mvapich-discuss] Odd behavior for Pallas Send/Receive Benchmark in MVAPICH 1.1

Krishna Chaitanya kandalla at cse.ohio-state.edu
Tue Jun 2 14:38:04 EDT 2009

Mike,
          We have run tests on  Intel Clovertown and AMD Barcelona machines
with MVAPICH-1.1 and we have compiled the library with the flags that you
mentioned in your previous mail. Unfortunately, we are not able to reproduce
the issue. We have run the complete sendrecv pallas benchmark about a 100
times in a loop and we see that the peak bandiwdth is in the 2400 - 2600
MB/s range consistently.
           Could you try running the benchmark on two nodes connected back
to back? This will eliminate any network or switch issues.

Thanks,
Krishna